Sponsored Ads

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mind Of Mystery | Mystery Method

It has been a few months since I started the Mind Of Mystery Mystery Method blog. It has been quite awhile since I have posted for several reasons. You'll notice that on the right hand side that I have made small updates to the blog and I continue to work on things in my own life. It is exciting for me because I am learning how to get a girlfriend in my own life, as normally I am more used to a casual approach.

If you follow mystery, there are some interesting things, he likes to use magic as a prop, and many people think that if not for his magic, he just wouldn't be mystery. But it is not trueas he has gone without using magic and still found success. He is however, still human, there was a video where he was not successful at least at first, but there are also many videos where he is. So even Erick Von Markovik can be hit and miss at times. That is of course, part of the mystery method. Sometimes you will be the one with mystery. Of couse, if mystery was to record it and go back and watch, he will be the first to tell you the mistakes he made. Sometimes you just feel like you're giving off a weird energy, and you'll make mistakes because your body language will telegraph that energy. It's best to not go out if you aren't feeling good about yourself.

If you are feeling great then you can work your magic to perfection. That is just one of the many secrets that you will find. As you have read in Mind Of Mystery Mystery Method practice being unpredictable and random, and you will find success with these methods.

No comments: